Cebu City Philippines Temple
133rd operating temple
Physical AddressGorordo Avenue
6000 Cebu City, Central Visayas
Mailing AddressGorordo Avenue
Telephone: (63) 32-230-1207
Fax: (63) 32-230-1212
SMS Text: (63) 916-293-6384
Announcement: 18 April 2006
Groundbreaking and Site Dedication: 14 November 2007 by Dallin H. Oaks
Public Open House: 21 May–5 June 2010
Dedication: 13 June 2010 by Thomas S. Monson
Site: 11.6 acres.
Exterior Finish: Mountain grey granite from China.
Ordinance Rooms: Two ordinance rooms (two-stage progressive) and two sealing.
Total Floor Area: 29,556 square feet.
The Cebu City Philippines Temple was the second temple built in the Philippines, following the Manila Philippines Temple (1984).
The Cebu City Philippines Temple was announced in a letter to Filipino priesthood leaders dated April 18, 2006.
The gold-leafed statue of the angel Moroni was placed atop the Cebu City Philippines Temple on November 5, 2009.