Manti Utah Temple
Following is a collection of news items that have appeared on the News page for the Manti Utah Temple. To share your latest news for the temple, please send an e-mail.
Recent News Stories
- February 2, 2017 - Proposed sale of Manti street to LDS church sparks controversy
- June 18, 2016 - Thousands gather for 50th anniversary of popular Mormon Miracle Pageant
- June 16, 2016 - Photos: 50th season of Mormon Miracle Pageant in Manti opens Thursday
- June 16, 2016 - 50th annual Mormon Miracle Pageant to be portrayed on Temple Hill
- June 9, 2016 - Manti's Mormon Miracle Pageant hits 50-year mark
- May 30, 2016 - Elder Ballard speaks to Mormon Miracle Pageant cast members in Manti
June 19, 2014
Mormon Miracle Pageant Begins Tonight in MantiThe beloved tradition of the Mormon Miracle Pageant, which is held each year during the last two weeks of June at the base of the Manti Utah Temple, has returned. Performances will be held at 9:30 p.m. on June 19-21 and 24-28. Admission is free, and no tickets are required. The temple closes early on performance days.
June 26, 2012
Mormon Miracle Pageant Resumes Tonight in MantiThe annual Mormon Miracle Pageant held on Temple Hill in beautiful Manti, Utah, commences its final week of performances tonight. The pageant tells the story of the Prophet Joseph Smith and enacts scenes from the Book of Mormon.
June 11, 2012
Pioneer Heritage Center and Gardens Dedicated in MantiBeautiful gardens honoring the early settlers of the Sanpete Valley have been dedicated in the shadows of the Manti Utah Temple. The 2.5-acre park features a reflecting pool for the temple, park benches, an amphitheater, and finely crafted statues.
June 18, 2010
Manti Temple Grounds Become Venue for Annual Mormon Miracle Pageant The 44th season of the Mormon Miracle Pageant began this week in Central Utah on the grounds of the Manti Utah Temple. Admission is free. Performances begin at 9:30 p.m. on June 17-19, 22-26.
June 26, 2009
Final Weekend of the Mormon Miracle Pageant in MantiA long-held summer tradition at the Manti Utah Temple grounds is the presentation of the Mormon Miracle Pageant. This is the final weekend of the pageant, which is free to anyone who wishes to attend. Click here to listen to a recent interview with the pageant president.